Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for fresh talents and experienced professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- To handle full spectrum of HR function in recruitment & selection.
- To handle job posting, shortlisting candidate, interview arrangement, interview coordination & updating the SAP system.
- Assist HR management in charting out the recruitment roadmap and hiring activities programme.
- Involve directly in preparing weekly, monthly & ad-hoc recruitment report to the management.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
- Required to complete one project under their own department.
- Required to at least participate or organize one Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
- Required to do final presentation on their departmental project & CSR programme on the last week of internship.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/ Diploma in related courses or equivalents from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm