Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for fresh talents and experienced professionals with a quality mindset.
As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate structured induction program for all new staff including general orientation for interns.
- Facilitate and communicate the Readiness Program coordination for new staff.
- Coordinate and facilitate in-house training/ seminar/ talk/ awareness programs.
- Work closely with Operation Unit and Business Unit in identifying skill gaps and recommend relevant skill development program to address and close the gap.
- Ensure completion of the learning-cycle for both in house and public programs.
- Summarize and review training evaluation and effectiveness.
- Assist on training related logistic matters such as materials preparation, training room, reservation which including arrangement, F&B confirmation and others.
- Review and recommend cost-effective training provider.
- Manage HRDF training grants and other training subsidies.
- Organize staff engagement activity.
- Design, develop and execute learning and development programs.
- Partner with departments / business units on all Learning matters.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree / Diploma in related courses or equivalents from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm