Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for fresh talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Prepares production timetables for manufacturers of industrial products.
- Responsible of drawing up master schedule to set up sequence and lead time of every operation to meet up shipping times according to sales estimates or customer orders.
- Responsible to coordinating product delivery dates, monitoring purchase orders and negotiating prices.
- Submitting progress report to production managers.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Marketing, Business Admin or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduate / entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Engineering, Management, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm