Top Glove is proud to be the employer of a choice of 10,000 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for fresh talents and experienced professionals with a quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- To study and carry out research in terms of cost reduction projects for utilities such as gas, electricity and water.
- To do research in reducing unplanned and planned downtime for factory and engineering.
- To carry out continuous time study for engineering work and propose solutions to reduce process time.
- To study new engineering technologies to implement current machinery and related systems.
- To ensure proper SOP and documentations related to projects executed.
- To monitor and to ensure all works and projects are carried out smoothly and efficiently.
- To assist in electrical and burner department for the factory as well.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have at least Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Process / Manufacturing) or equivalent.
- Fluent in both Malay and English language verbally and written.
- Possess sound knowledge in machine maintenance and line design.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm