Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lockout for fresh talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Ensure that the quality of the finished goods meet customer’s requirement at all time by providing accurate and timely feedback to the production department on product quality during the production process and to ensure that corrective actions are carried out effectively and in a timely manner.
- Liaison with Laboratory, Packing, Warehouse and Compounding for related issue to quality.
- Handling of customer’s complaint. Study and investigate on the complaint, report on the findings and recommend corrective and preventive actions to be taken.
- Implement and manage control procedure and system to ensure that the product meets the standard specification.
- Oversees activities relating to the in-coming packing material inspection, in-process quality control and pre-shipment inspection of finished goods. Prepares for and completes the test reports and records relating to inspection of product quality.
- Analyze dipping lines defective rate data and prepare reports for Management meeting and Quality Improvement meeting. To propose and to monitor that corrective actions are taken.
- Responsible to ensure that marketing samples are prepared according to specification and submitted to the marketers on time.
- Monitoring of QA/QC worker’s efficiency. To train and coach subordinate to improve their performance. To promote good employee relations and enhance employee morale.
- Initiate and implement cost saving programs for all areas of QA/QC department.
- Implement good housekeeping concept for the QA/QC department.
- To perform manpower planning & training for the QA/ QC department in line with company policies and objectives.
- To assist QMR in conducting Quality System procedures such as Internal Quality Audit, Calibration and others.
- To monitor the in-process parameters compliances and issue and verify CAR (Corrective Action Request) to ensure all process control meet the registered QS (Quality Standard) or IQS (Internal Quality Standard).
- Perform Change Control Verification upon request by RnD/ Production/ Compounding Department and register the change control in QSP if necessary.
- To conduct validation study activities involving process and machinery validation.
- To conduct improvement projects with the objectives of save cost, improve quality and improve efficiency.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in relevant disciplines or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- At least 1-year experience in the same line.
- Fresh candidate also acceptable since in-house training provided.
- Discipline, well-organized, able to work in deadline-oriented environment.
- Would be an added advantage to have worked in ISO 9001 environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm