Business across borders - global reach, local knowledge - TMF Group helps companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our core services – including accounting and tax, international corporate structuring, corporate secretarial, Capital Markets, and HR and payroll - can help businesses of all sizes, whether they want to globalize or simply streamline existing operations.
We also help private clients to manage their finances, and work with third-party providers to provide international incorporation support. With operations in more than 125 offices in 80+ jurisdictions – and more than 7,000 staff worldwide - TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
Making an impact:
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF:
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity:
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail).
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
What You Will Do
- To assist in clients' bank reconciliations.
- To assist in preparing documents for approved payments, application of bank drafts and tele-graphic bank transfer of the Client Accounting.
- To assist to perform the Client Accounting and Tax Services tasks.
- To assist in scanning internal documents such as payment vouchers etc.
- To assist in compiling documents for audits and tax assignments.
- To handle mailing and backup the necessary documents to our systems.
- To assist in filings, ad-hoc functions and related duties assigned from time-to-time.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm