Provide services and assistance to various departments in facilitating banking administration for various jurisdictions.
What You Will Do
- To assist other departments to prepare bank instruction for distribution of funds, settlement of invoice, funds transfer or internal transfer, loan drawdown, issuance of cheques etc.
- Ensure all instruction requests are in tandem with the company compliance or country regulation.
- Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) awareness.
- To assist in preparing a trading instruction by referring to clients requests. E.g.: selling and buying of shares.
- Involve with liaising with client administrator specifically on client’s request; identify bank account type, currency and facility required.
- Communicate with bankers on forms, required documents, document certifications and signatures verification.
- Compilation of clients KYC (Know Your Client) documents, authorised signatories KYC documents, compilation of company statutory documents, arrange for documents certification.
- Update / Change of bank authorised signatories, company name and address.
- Request of bank statements from respective banks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking and Administration or other equivalent professional certificate.
- Those possess substantial knowledge in Private Trust, Company Secretarial and Banking (AMLA, on-line banking) is highly recommendable.
Closing in 2 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm