TMF Group helps companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our core services – including accounting and tax, international corporate structuring, corporate secretarial, Capital Markets, and HR and payroll - can help businesses of all sizes, whether they want to globalise or simply streamline existing operations.
We also help private clients to manage their finances, and work with third-party providers to provide international incorporation support. With operations in more than 125 offices in 80+ jurisdictions – and more than 7,000 staff worldwide - TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
The Associate will assist the Accounting team in daily deliverables to ensure excellent service to clients.
What You Will Do
- Bookkeeper / Preparer who performs daily work from simple to medium complexity, including closing full set of book, preparation of annual financial statements & scheduling, bank/account reconciliation, preparation of GST returns, preparation of tax returns with tax computations, accounts payable payment support services, and other tailor made management reports/ financial analysis.
- Assist in liaising with auditors and tax agents.
- Ensure all accounts portfolio assigned are completed on time for reporting purposes
- Ensure all accounting documentation and information are properly stored/filed
- Completes time sheets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Business or equivalent e.g Diploma holder in Accountancy or Business with 1 year working experience
- Sound knowledge of international and local accounting principles and practices and financial reporting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skill set and willingness to learn cloud accounting system
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Demonstrated self-starter with high initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm