What You Will Do
As an HR Intern, you can work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
- Assist the team with HR operations related activities like onboarding, background verification, documentation, transfers, offboarding, etc.
- Understand the company HR policies, and can clearly provide support and answers to employees' queries.
- Data management for various internal systems to achieve data integrity.
- Improve employee experience by helping organize activities.
- Research various HR topics and industry-leading practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergrad students or Master program students working towards a degree in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Communications, or business a related degree.
- Available for a 6-month internship.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Eye for details; proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Experience and proficient in Microsoft office tools/programs.
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus.
- Good communication skills, systematic thinking, attention to details.
- Responsible and positive work attitude with good abilities to deal with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible with additional duties assigned.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Human Resources
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm