What You Will Do
- Manage core user operation, develop operation rules to run online community groups on digital channels and lead daily performance/outcomes discussion.
- Expand content creator outreach efforts and maintenance on a week to week basis.
- Cultivate close connections with users for problem-solving in order to develop a long-term influential user community.
- Brainstorm and research on latest trends and development within the social media space, contribute to creative ideation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiar in broadcasting and short-formed video products.
- Strong communication skills, good command of English and Mandarin (speak & write).
- Good sense and judgement on product with capability in categorizing and prioritizing user feedbacks.
- Independent, requiring minimum supervision, detail-oriented and collaborative.
- Passionate about people, services and culture.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm