What You Will Do
Reporting to the Project Manager, the candidates will be ready to support Project management activities:
- To determine the project standards and plans to deliver the required business change.
- Implementing processes to effectively and efficiently support the project.
- Communicating with the wider team, providing management information, and collating internal and external reporting packs.
- Facilitating workshops and other meetings, including documenting agendas, minutes, actions, and following up where appropriate.
- Maintaining relevant PMO Documentation, including project registers, reports and logs.
- Assisting in facilitating and ensuring appropriate levels of governance.
- Documenting interdependencies, identifying and escalating risks, and maintaining project plans.
- Assisting with audits, quality assurance, project stage reviews, and lessons learnt.
- Liaising with project stakeholders and providing status updates.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and timelines.
- Assisting with budgetary planning, expenditure tracking, resource requirements etc.
- Providing general support towards the effective and efficient maintenance of the project.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor level in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Economics, Engineering, Math's, Finance, Law or any other academic subject area).
- Postgraduate qualifications are welcome but not essential.
Strong MS Office skills, for example, a proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, will be necessary throughout this role.
- The ability to manage shareholders and build strong relationships.
- The skills to grasp complex technical concepts quickly, including process flows and policies.
- The ability to collate information and produce comprehensive reports.
- An eye for detail and the ability to analyze problems and develop practical solutions.
- The skills to plan and organize workload and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs.
With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields.
Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm