A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. All recent college graduates participate in our Make an Impact program.
This unique opportunity provides the building blocks needed to be successful by combining hands-on experience with core and elective classroom trainings to help you accelerate your career early on.
You’ll get individual coaching and mentoring as well as access to TI’s top business and technical leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum education (i.e., Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for this position, please apply.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm