A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
It’s not all about work. TI offers competitive compensation and benefits to support you and your family. From your first day on the job, you’ll be given access to programs that will help you take control of your health, finances and more while still taking care of the most important people in your life.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Are you looking to grow your career in testing at one of the leading semiconductor companies in the world?
At Texas Instruments (TI) a Test Engineer is part of a team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment. In this role, the Test Engineer prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, completes specifications and procedures for new products.
What You Will Do
- Work with design team to understand design specifications.
- Generate test plan, creating test and char program, designing ATE hardware interface boards.
- Debug characterizing silicon on ATE, correlate results with bench data.
- Analyze silicon results, supporting failure analysis tasks.
- Perform statistical analysis of yield fallout, debugging and fixing yield issues; optimizing test time.
- Work with production team to release products to volume production.
- Create test strategy definition and implementation for new products.
- Work silicon qualification & characterization including qual hardware development.
- Comprehensive device debugging, design validation and failure analysis.
- Drive for robust and cost-effective test solutions while being accountable for product quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering with minimum CGPA of 3.2.
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of related test engineer experiences.
- ATE experience on Teradyne Eagle or equivalent analog ATE (iFlex, LTX, VLCT).
- Characterization test program and hardware development knowledge.
- Production test program and hardware development knowledge.
- Technical knowledge of electronic devices and circuits, and Analog test techniques.
- Data analysis skills using Spotfire, DataPower or equivalent tool based on STDF.
- Experienced with various lab equipment such as scopes, power supplies, source meters, loads etc.
- Experience with product engineering activities such as yield improvement and test time reduction.
- Understanding of the IC product development process, from concept to volume production.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting in C++, Python, C#.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm