A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. All recent college graduates participate in our Make an Impact program. This unique opportunity provides the building blocks needed to be successful by combining hands-on experience with core and elective classroom trainings to help you accelerate your career early on. You’ll get individual coaching and mentoring as well as access to TI’s top business and technical leaders.
What You Will Do
- Optimize engineering operations related to product costs and offload priorities.
- Cost Entitlement contributor to released projects within the BMS-BCP product Line.
- Collaborate and work in a team environment with Design, Applications, Systems, Program Management, Quality, Planning, Business, and Marketing in all aspects of cost entitlement in order to achieve cost targets and entitlement goals.
- Ability to implement quality statistical tools to monitor yield criteria on sustaining and development projects.
- Perform evaluation, debug, characterization, and qualification of 2nd source assembly, fab, & substrate sites to ensure they meet the product requirement, specifications and manufacturing requirements.
- Setup new product related information in TI systems.
- Work closely with the global manufacturing facilities to address customer specific product quality, yield management and cost reductions issues on released products.
- Execute project level cost entitlement goals on yield improvement, test time reduction, qual HW design, socket design, resource allocation, board schematic, layout, and diagnostic capability.
- Release of hold lots using TI tools and feedback to test engineer for potential yield improvement on released products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Good technical knowledge in semiconductor processes, electronic devices and circuits.
- Have good knowledge and experience in programming, preferably with C/C++ language.
- Knowledgeable in project/program and time management.
- Data analysis or statistical skills using Spotfire, dataPower or equivalent tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English as well as in technical report writing.
- Candidates with prior semiconductor product ownership or Teradyne ETS364 ATE program development experience will have added advantage.
- Experienced with various lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, source meters, loads etc.
- Fresh graduates with good academic records are highly encouraged to apply.
- Solid understanding of the operation and analysis of analog and digital circuits.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting in C++, Python or PERL.
- Ability to work in teams comprising of other functional groups.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong problem solving, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task between projects and still be able to maintain project schedules.
- Experience with integrated circuit and device failure analysis.
To be considered for this position, please apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm