A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
It’s not all about work. TI offers competitive compensation and benefits to support you and your family. From your first day on the job, you’ll be given access to programs that will help you take control of your health, finances and more while still taking care of the most important people in your life.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Experience how the latest innovative technologies are developed, built and optimized as a Product engineer. You will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and dynamic team-oriented environment with exposure to a variety of state-of-the art applications each day.
What You Will Do
Product engineers have the following responsibilities:
- Development work in support of a broad range of analog amplifiers, temperature sensors, sensor based analog front ends and application specific signal processing comprising of advanced Integrated Circuits that address Automotive and Industrial markets.
- Collaborate and work in a team environment with Design, Applications, Test, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality and Reliability in all aspects of new product development, production release to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Design bench evaluation PCBs (printed circuit boards) and generating characterizations programs for bench evaluations.
- Perform evaluation, debug and characterization of integrated circuits to ensure they meet the product requirement specifications and manufacturing requirements.
- Work with failure analysis (FA) to determine root cause of any reliability and qualification failures.
- Work with process and package technology development to develop and qualify technologies for new product development.
- Work closely with the global manufacturing facilities to address customer specific product quality, yield management and cost reductions issues on mature products. Scope of work could include product spins and derivatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of related experiences after graduating.
- Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits their operation and analysis.
- Basic knowledge in programming, C++, Visual basic etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with different lab equipment for taking data and / or performing device debug or failure analysis. For example, use of the curve tracers; return loss analyzers, oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
- Experience of bench testing of op-amps, ADCs, mixed –signal circuits and digital circuits.
- Experience with bench validation and characterization PCBs.
- Experience with integrated circuit and device failure analysis.
- Programming skills for automation of bench characterization equipment (LabVIEW/Test stand), along with C and or C++.
- Extensive knowledge of statistics and tools to analyze large amounts of characterization data and determine and set production test limits and predict yield data.
- Have working knowledge of what is required to take a product from development stage to production.
- Ability to work in a team setup comprising of other functional groups.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multiplex between projects and be able to maintain project schedules.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm