What You Will Do
- Responsibilities include planning, scheduling, coordinating, and/or final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Provides input to management and interfaces with customers, marketing, sales and production.
- Consults with engineering to create new product supply road maps, resolve labor and material shortages, and manage backlog and other potential schedule interruptions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm