A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing—our people are at the heart of our success.
When you join TI as an intern, you tackle important projects early on. You don’t shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaningful and challenging projects right away that allow you to find creative and technical solutions to complex problems. You learn while you work and vice versa. You also get access to invaluable insights and mentoring from TI’s top leaders.
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. All recent college graduates participate in our Make an Impact program. This unique opportunity provides the building blocks needed to be successful by combining hands-on experience with core and elective classroom trainings to help you accelerate your career early on. You’ll get individual coaching and mentoring as well as access to TI’s top business and technical leaders.
About the Job:
- Responsibilities include planning, scheduling, coordinating, and/or final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Provides input to management and interfaces with customers, marketing, sales and production.
- Consults with engineering to create new product supply road maps, resolve labor and material shortages, and manage backlog and other potential schedule interruptions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Good listener.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm