A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing—our people are at the heart of our success.
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. All recent college graduates participate in our Make an Impact program. This unique opportunity provides the building blocks needed to be successful by combining hands-on experience with core and elective classroom trainings to help you accelerate your career early on. You’ll get individual coaching and mentoring as well as access to TI’s top business and technical leaders.
What You Will Do
- Executes commodity purchase strategies through purchase requisitions. Work with suppliers for expedite, de-expedite and cancellations of transactions that provide optimal total value for National Instruments.
- Manages and fosters relationships with NI’s supply base and may help drives resolutions to conflicts including quality, cost, delivery, and lead time issues.
- May participate with activities around new supplier assessments, disengagements, performance improvement plans, formal supplier reviews, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Additional assignments shall be given depends on business needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes as it relates to the supply chain.
- Good computer skills related to ERP technologies.
- Develops expertise in the required disciplines (i.e., Excel, Oracle, Agile, APS, etc.).
- Knowledge of business fundamentals related to materials management and finance.
- Ability to work positively with the supply base and potentially multiple organizations internally to NI to drive collaborative supply chain solutions.
- Demonstrated problem solving, ability to learn new technologies and processes as it relates to the supply chain.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/BSE level degree in business, supply chain, or related discipline.
- Preferred 1 year experience and/or previous relevant working experience through internships.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm