What you will do
Coordinates purchasing activities and processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers. Works with management to address all aspects of commodity management and monitors cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
- Coordinates purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
- Works with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities. Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
- Develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are no longer competitive.
- May recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis or alternative sourcing.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and QA to resolve quality issues.
- Supports internal and external audits related to Procurement processes and Supplier Managements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Technology
- Electrical & Computer Engineer
- Electrical Eng Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Technology
- Electronics & Comm Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Technology
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2018, 6:00 pm