A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing—our people are at the heart of our success.
About the job:
IT Services provides the infrastructure that will drive business growth, agility, innovation, process excellence, customer experience & global reach for TI. IT Services is strategically positioned to be the engine for TI’s growth. The organization supports TI’s applications and technology infrastructure for the company’s critical design, sales, manufacturing, finance, operations and security functions.
When you join the IT Service organization, you will broaden your perspective and learn the IT organizations and cultures, and build a strong network and develop cross functional skills.
You will gain exposure to the variety of IT roles by having meaningful assignments from the start- because nothing beats real-world experience.
Put your talent to work with Texas Instruments – change the world, love your job!
What You Will Do
Supporting the design and implementation phases of a new system and/or upgrade.
Applying wide/diverse skills such as web development, programming (C, C++, JAVA, Perl, Python, R, SQL), scripting skills in Unix or Windows environment, and database/big data to help solve unique problems for various business partners:
- Factory management (Tool automation, WEB apps, Critical production systems).
- IC and software design engineers.
- TI.com and other web properties.
- Finance and Operations / Marketing / Supply Chain.
Full-stack developer preference, front-end developer with back-end working knowledge (DB, APIs, …). Spend time solving rewarding problems and see your impact immediately.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a related field.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Basic understanding of web development, programming (C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, R, SQL) and scripting.
- Basic understanding of Networks, Operating systems (Windows, Unix) and Databases.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to handle ambiguity.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical challenges.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th May 2022, 6:00 pm