A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing—our people are at the heart of our success.
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. All recent college graduates participate in our Make an Impact program.
This unique opportunity provides the building blocks needed to be successful by combining hands-on experience with core and elective classroom trainings to help you accelerate your career early on. You’ll get individual coaching and mentoring as well as access to TI’s top business and technical leaders.
It’s not all about work. TI offers competitive compensation and benefits to support you and your family. From your first day on the job, you’ll be given access to programs that will help you take control of your health, finances and more while still taking care of the most important people in your life.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Web Development and related background.
- Minimum of 3.2 CGPA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm