A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. All recent college graduates participate in our Make an Impact program. This unique opportunity provides the building blocks needed to be successful by combining hands-on experience with core and elective classroom trainings to help you accelerate your career early on. You’ll get individual coaching and mentoring as well as access to TI’s top business and technical leaders.
About the Job:
Here’s your chance to think beyond the ordinary! As a member of our global Human Resources (HR) team, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with leaders across the company to help ensure TI has the talent and capabilities it needs to win in the highly competitive semiconductor market space. HR plays a critical role in the company’s success and you will, too.
What You Will Do
In this role, you’ll work on important projects across a variety of business and functional areas. This provides the unique opportunity to see the breadth of things you can do in HR - all in one summer. Some of these areas and responsibilities include:
- Business HR Generalist - Align HR strategies to support business goals and objectives by working closely with the business group to assess HR needs, then develop and implement innovative solutions that drive organizational and operational excellence.
- Compensation - Design and deliver competitive compensation programs for TI employees worldwide. Projects often include analyzing TI’s market competitiveness, developing communication strategies to help managers make smart decisions, etc.
- Ethics and Employee Relations - Help TI maintain its high ethical standards, commitment to social responsibility and strong employee relations. Projects typically focus on the development and support of key training modules, along with understanding and improving key processes and audits.
- Recruiting - Recruit talent to TI by preparing for campus recruiting, improving recruiting and marketing efforts, benchmarking and/or managing the internal intern program committee for the summer.
- Talent Development - Provide relevant learning to improve business performance by developing and implementing development strategies driven by the needs of TI businesses and functional areas. Example projects include needs assessment for future training and/or supporting ongoing development programs.
Put your talent to work with us as a Human Resources Intern – change the world, love your job!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or Liberal Arts.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Self-motivated individuals with sound decision-making capabilities.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm