A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
TI has a dynamic three-month internship and six-month co-op program for undergraduate and graduate students looking for exciting careers with accounting, finance, industrial engineering, operations and supply chain degrees. Our interns go right to work! You will be a contributor, not a trainee, as you become familiar with the company’s business systems and methods of operations.
As a Texas Instruments’ Business Operations Intern, you will apply the skills gained through your college experience while also gaining valuable business, technical and life skills.
Intern opportunities are available across the spectrum of business and operations functions including accounting, finance, pricing, supply chain.
What You Will Do
Your internship projects may be in one or more of these areas:
- Accounting - Analyzing business cost trends; updating semiconductor pricing for internal transfers; understanding research and development (R&D) expenses and trends and comparing them to forecasts/estimates; and performing monthly journal entries and reconciling accounts.
- Finance - Developing projections for profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet items; supporting various managers with proactive reviews of actual and projected spending; and developing analytical tools and reporting to support different financial and operational areas within the organization.
- Operations - Monitoring product support at key manufacturing sites; performing supply and demand analysis; analyzing supply strategy and factory optimization; and making improvements in reporting through the use of automation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Banking or related business field.
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to provide closed-loop communication to internal business partners, suppliers, and management.
- Capable of managing complex situations and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Good customer focus and team negotiation skills are needed.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:5th May 2022, 6:00 pm