Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state and local environmental health and safety regulations. Assist in conducts training in emergency response, hazardous material handling, industrial hygiene and life safety. Responsible for recommending corrective action where environmental health and safety hazards exist.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Degree in Industrial Engineering focus in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Safety and Health, Chemical Engineering, Public Health
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm