A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job:
Do you want to work for an organization that values your opinion? Do you want to work for an organization where you can play a pivotal role in several different areas?
As a Texas Instruments Equipment Engineering Intern, you will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and dynamic team-oriented environment.
Are you looking to grow your career in manufacturing production at one of the leading semiconductor companies in the world?
At Texas Instruments (TI), as a Manufacturing Production engineer, you will interface with design, process, test, reliability and manufacturing engineering to solve product issues and production problems, as well as developing process improvements to reduce production costs and increase yields.
Manufacturing Production engineers also manage new product introduction and production support engineering for a specific product or group of products after they have been transferred from design to in-house or outsourced production.
What You Will Do
- Support daily production issues at test floor and wafer probe. This includes low yield analysis and disposition, and setup failure debug/analysis and resolution (both hardware and software).
- Provide detailed analytical study on the above issues and liaise with business units’ product engineering team for improvement (test program, hardware, setup, etc.).
- Engage in productivity improvement projects, including yield improvement, test time reduction, test insertion removal, legacy tester conversion, etc.
- Support new product release from development site. Perform vigorous buyoff for new test systems (program/hardware) per manufacturing requirements.
- Lead and support introduction of new tool/equipment/test processes to manufacturing from new product releases, leading the entire qualification and change management approval within TI Electronic Marketing (TIEM).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or microelectronics engineering or related.
- Fresh Graduate or less than 2 years or relevant experiences with academic Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 3.2 CGPA and above.
- Knowledge in programming, C++, visual basic and relevant programing skillset will be added advantages.
- Knowledge of Wafer fabrication.
- Knowledge of Device Physics.
- Knowledge of Circuit Analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Problem solving skills, including meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively across functional boundaries and with upper management.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and arrive at creative and effective solutions.
- Ability to think strategically.
To be considered for this position, please apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm