A career at TI is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a tangible difference in the technology industry while honing your current skills and developing new ones. But TI employees across the board seem to agree on one thing - our people are at the heart of our success.
About the Job:
As a person fresh out of college, making an immediate impact in the real world is probably at the top of your priority list. For graduates with finance, accounting, supply chain or operations degrees, we’ve designed a job rotation program just for you!
This is a unique opportunity to develop valuable skills in a collaborative environment that will put you in direct contact with key finance and business leaders across TI. And you’ll receive customized coaching, training and mentoring along the way.
As a member of one of TI’s finance teams, you’ll be well positioned for a long and successful career where you’ll be inspired to innovate, collaborate and make a true impact.
About the Program:
In this program, you’ll be immersed in meaningful assignments from the start- because nothing beats real-world experience. As a participant in ACCESS you’ll rotate through three diverse and challenging positions in finance, accounting and/or business operations during a 3-year period.
Each one-year assignment will give you experience in areas such as financial planning, cost accounting, capacity planning, supply chain management and more. Once your rotations are complete, you will be placed in a rewarding position that plays to your strengths.
You will have the choice between being a specialist or a generalist. The specialist track offers the chance to build depth in your area of interest (finance, accounting or operations), while the generalist track offers the opportunity to explore all three functional areas. You will also receive personal coaching and mentoring along the way from a team of industry-leading professionals to help guide you through this program.
Assignments are based in Melaka, Malaysia.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
What You Will Do
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Accounting - Analyzing business cost trends; updating semiconductor pricing for internal transfers; understanding research and development (R&D) expenses and trends and comparing them to forecasts/estimates; and performing monthly journal entries and reconciling accounts.
- Finance - Developing projections for profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet items; supporting various managers with proactive reviews of actual and projected spending; and developing analytical tools and reporting to support different financial and operational areas within the organization.
- Business & Operations - Monitoring product support at key manufacturing sites; performing supply and demand analysis; analyzing supply strategy and factory optimization; and making improvements in reporting through the use of automation, develop and implement global sourcing strategies, optimize efficiencies in business operations, inventory levels and customer support, executes pricing and develops quoting strategies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, business or related field.
- Minimum cumulative 3.2 CGPA.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm