Do you want to supplement your degree with actual hands on experience in a company like Digi where you will face real business challenges every day? We are looking for a dynamic, inquisitive, energetic intern who is eager to learn about Digi and how the Data Science department plays a fundamental role in contributing to Digi business needs!
What you will do
- As a member of the Logistics & Warehouse Operations team, the incumbent will be involved in creating value to the operations which includes:
- Assist the warehouse team to Perform cycle count and periodical stock count, updating count sheets and reconciliation activities (if necessary). Liaise/ communicate with various internal business owners and/or stakeholders on the inventory reporting and identified issues encountered during count activities.
- Assist team member in the ongoing business, system and/or operations process improvements and re-engineering, and increase efficiency in existing work processes
- upport on Inventory aging report preparation and/or materials’ movement analysis with related internal stakeholders.
- Other ad-hoc activities and initiative/project assigned from time to time
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must possess self-confident, excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to engage with all levels of stakeholders and business partners
- Must work well in a team-oriented setting, as well as independently
- SPM up to Diploma level
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Logistics and store environment
- Excellent writing, communication and computer skills
- Analytical, independent, result-oriented, with good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm