Our exciting programme role gives interns in-depth hands-on experience in design and production. Some day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creative design for visuals – posters, workplace posts, banners, etc.
- Video work – from storyboarding, to actual shooting, editing and other post-production work.
- Event production - Also learning to set-up for internal events, from audio, visual and streaming services.
- Engaging stakeholders – understanding requirements for multimedia needs and deliver them.
Required Skills and Abilities
Who are we looking for? The right intern candidate must have a background in Communications and Multimedia, and the following skills and attributes:
- Diploma in Arts/Media/Graphic Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Knowledge in advertising, media or technology industry.
- A passion for anything digital, with strong knowledge of animation techniques, video and audio editing, storyboarding, 3D design/animation.
- Excellent in photography and videography.
- Strong work ethic and pride in delivering superior results.
- Knowledge and intermediate experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Final Cut Pro, AVID or similar software.
- Creative and passionate towards graphic and multimedia design.
- Positive, energetic and ability to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Media and Advertising,...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm