This is a in-depth internship programme with our Sourcing & Logistics team where you will learn and have hands-on experience in contract management. The internship programme will be between 3 to 5 months depending on your university/college stipulated internship duration.
We have two (2) internships spots available and if you are a student pursuing a law degree (LLB) or have just completed your LLB, is tech savvy with a keen interest in contract works (administration & management), then we'd love to have you onboard with us at the Yellow Family!
What you will do
- Learn and understand basic contract data
- Perform contract data cleansing for Sourcing contracts by removing outdated and or expired contracts plus identifying incorrect information in the system
- Support our contract administrator in data entry into Digi's Contract Management System
- Support the continuous improvement of contract management and administration practice
- Assist in other projects such as Sourcing workflow improvement
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong English comprehension, both written and verbal
- Tech savviness and strong computer literacy
- Ability to maneuver around contract management tools or have existing knowledge in using contract management tools
- Reliable & promptness in communication and gathering information
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm