At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an Intern - International Mobility who can join our multicultural team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Provide relevant administrative task and support for International Mobility scope to enable effective HR services to stakeholders.
Internship at TechnipFMC’s People & Culture multicultural workforce provides invaluable professional experience and allow students to test the theories and concepts they have been introduced to throughout their university experience.
Your Future at TechnipFMC:
- Potential career path.
- Training and development.
- Diverse and international team.
What You Will Do
- Assist on the management of Inpatriates and Expatriates within the organization.
- Responsible for all the administrative task / process of Inpatriates and Expatriates on day to day operations.
- Provide support to ensure consistency of the implementation of assignment policies.
- Assist on the task required and record of international mobility documents.
- Any other duties and ad hoc function that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration.
- CGPA of 3.0 & above, or at least second class upper.
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
- Desire to learn about International Mobility.
- Interactive communications and diplomacy (internal & external).
- Committed to internship placement of six months duration.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm