At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an Intern -ER/IR- who can join our multicultural team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Provide relevant HR administrative task and support for Employee & Industrial Relations scope to enable effective HR services to stakeholders.
Internship at TechnipFMC’s People & Culture multicultural workforce provides invaluable professional experience and allow students to test the theories and concepts they have been introduced to throughout their university experience.
Your Future at TechnipFMC:
- Potential career path.
- Training and development.
- Diverse and international team.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for all the administrative task / process relating to Employee Relations (ER) / Industrial Relations (IR) on day to day operations.
- Assist on the review of documentation, policies & procedures before implementation.
- Any other duties and ad hoc function that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- CGPA of 3.0 & above, or at least second class upper.
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
- Desire to learn about Employee Relations and Industrial Relations.
- Interactive communications and diplomacy (internal & external).
- Committed to internship placement of six months duration.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm