TechnipFMC Graduate Program is a 12-month full time comprehensive development program for fresh Bachelor Degree graduates in various Engineering disciplines.
What You Will Do
- Graduate Engineers recruited will undergo intensive classroom training providing breadth in terms of product knowledge, engineering processes and tools, industry standards and codes, followed by on-job-training at assigned site focusing on depth and skill application.
- Upon successful completion of the program, Graduate Engineers will develop a holistic view of how we operate and will be ready for a rewarding career with the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognised Degree, preferably Honors, with a CGPA of 3.3 and above in the following Engineering disciplines - Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural / Naval Architecture), Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Proficiency in any of the following English tests - Malaysian University English Test (MUET) band 5 and above, International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 and above or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 94 and above.
- Versatile and eager to learn.
- Fresh graduates with less than 1 year of working experience.
- Valid to work in Malaysia without work permit or Visa application.
- Available for full time employment in September 2018.
Closing in 30 minutes
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:17th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.