Tan Chong Group
What you will do
- Prepare reconciliation for Group companies.
- Monitor cash flow transactions & update daily cash flow positions of Group companies.
- Record treasury-related transactions & prepare daily transaction reports.
- Liaise with bank officers & business units in carrying out works assigned.
- Prepare cheques / TT / payments instructions for Group companies.
- Deliver additional assignments directed by supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in
- Treasury Management or equivalent.
- Those with dealer experience in Forex will have an added advantage.
- A highly self-motivated individual with both strategic and hands-on approach.
- Proactive, meticulous, good analytical and possess communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Investment...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:17th May 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.