Joining SWIFT gives you unparalleled exposure to knowledge, expertise and technologies. If you have what it takes, you’ll be able to take on different career paths and have the opportunity to work in teams, departments and disciplines in countries around the world.
SWIFT is unique. There is no other organization like ours in the world driving the long-term future of the financial ecosystem. You’ll be surrounded by bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative, friendly, open and inclusive environment.
At SWIFT we are trusted every instant. Everything we do has an impact that matters. And as a member of our team, you are trusted to make your impact every day.
SWIFT is looking for enthusiast intern who wants to learn about testing and software development in more detail and in depth. On the job training will be provided.
What We Offer:
Interns will be offered opportunity to be expose with best practice in software development life cycle i.e. writing codes, manual testing & testing automation, participating all Scrum agile ceremonies. This will build up good foundation for intern in their upcoming career development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Operating systems: Windows, Unix, RHEL (Linux).
- Exposure towards testing or test automation would be an advantage.
- Exposure towards java programming would be an advantage.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to changes, resilient, curiosity and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills and language efficiency in English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm