We are looking for a talented and inquisitive individual to join our Technical Customer Success Office in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) for an internship of 6 months.
Technical Customer Success Office works hand in hand with APAC regional Service & Care Managers to bring personalized advocacy and guidance to proactively keep customers’ SWIFT environment operationally efficient and in line with SWIFT best practices.
As an intern, you will be working closely with the Technical Customer Success Engineers as well as experts within Support, Product and Tooling teams at both regional and global levels. You will be exposed to a variety of internal and external activities. This is an opportunity for an individual to develop analytical and communication skills, learn about the payments and banking industry and be exposed to strategic business discussions.
What you will do
- Provide assistance on compiling and maintaining the data & KPI dashboard of Care Managers (adoption, retention, operational health)
- Produce regular management reporting on Care Management & Service Management activities
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purpose
- Provide assistance on customers’ Health Checks and Operational Checks
- Provide assistance on TCSO daily operations and process improvement
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergrad or postgrads student in any IT field of studies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Analytical and problem solving skills combined with flexibility, adaptability and can do attitude
- Attention to details and self-driven
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and open to feedback
- Proficiency in an Asian Language (e.g. Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Thai) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI & JIRA would be an added advantage
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm