In line with team objectives, policies and procedures and under guidance of a more experienced team member, to participate in design, coding, testing and maintenance of high-quality application software/tools.
What You Will Do
- You will assist to implement, test and/or maintain detailed logic.
- You will gain understanding of customer requirements.
- You will contribute to the preparation of systems specifications, codes, tests, debugs, documentation, job controls, deliverables.
- You will discuss problems and possible solutions with more experienced team members.
- You will provide support and technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues in their daily work.
- You will assist to maintain program libraries and technical documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of programming language (Java, Python, PLSQL, C# etc.).
Takes Accountability for Delivering Results:
- Follows instructions and obtains clarification where required; makes decision in accordance to established procedures usually on predictable or recurrent issues. Delivers on commitments despite any difficulties encountered.
Demonstrates Operational Excellence:
- Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy.
Business Understanding and Commercial Sense:
- Demonstrates understanding of how own work contributes and adds value to the business; uses knowledge of SWIFT products and services and their benefits to customers; demonstrates ability to adapt to change while adhering to security. standards.
Builds and Reinforces Customer Relationships:
- Fosters effective relationships by listening actively and taking steps to identify and meet customer needs; demonstrates customer focus and friendliness in all activities and actions.
Leads with a Team Focus:
- Works effectively with others and recognizes their contributions; adheres to SWIFT values.
- Chooses and applies the appropriate method of communicating factual or procedural information; communicates in a clear and concise manner; demonstrates openness to others' ideas and points of view.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm