We are looking for a talented and inquisitive undergraduate to join our Custom Reporting Solution (CRS) squad as an intern.
Based in SWIFT Kuala Lumpur, you will be tasked to assist software delivery for Custom Reporting Solution (CRS) squad and to perform quality checks on source data.
This is an opportunity for an undergraduate to develop analytical and communication skill, and being exposed to Agile work environment.
What We Offer:
- We put you in control of career.
- We give you a competitive package.
- We help you perform at your best.
- We help you make a difference.
- We give you the freedom to be yourself.
What You Will Do
In close collaboration with the Custom Reporting Solution (CRS) squad, you will need to:
Perform Quality Checks on the New Data:
- Performs daily checks on the report output to verify / validate their correctness.
- Works closely with the engineers in the squad to act on issues.
Update System Alerts:
- Ensure that systems are only issuing actionable alerts.
- Documenting the alerts with clear steps for Daily ops to investigate.
- Working closely with Daily Ops to ensure they are well educated on what they should do if a system alert is issued.
Perform Software Development:
- Contributing just like the squad’s engineer.
- Improving our dev-ops capabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Takes Accountability for Delivering Results - Makes choices and decisions based on established practices and precedents; delivers results by overcoming a range of obstacles and issues and where timing may be critical.
Demonstrates Operational Excellence - Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy
Expands Knowledge - Expands own specialist knowledge and skills by taking ownership of own development; encourages colleagues to bring forward and share new ideas and alternative solutions; demonstrates openness to utilize new approaches.
Communicates Effectively - Communicates effectively across a range of practical and operational issues; adjusts personal communication style to fit intended audience; listens to and respects other people's points of view.
Good Knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, MicroStrategy or other BI tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm