Sunway ELEVATE Internship Programme is looking for outstanding individuals with a strong passion to excel in their future career and who possess the ambition to stand out from the rest. Selected students will get the chance to experience a rewarding internship with one of Sunway Group's core businesses and be prioritised for hiring upon his/her graduation.
Throughout the internship, interns will be able to gain professional learning and personal development through opportunities to network with Sunway's experienced leadership and employees across our diverse businesses, gain exposure to Sunway's exclusive leadership forums, webinars, trainings and educational programmes, and be involved in giving back to the larger community through #SunwayforGood community outreach programmes as part of Sunway's corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time university student currently pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field.
- Minimum 2nd Class Upper / CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Available for a minimum of 10 weeks between June-September 2020 to undergo the internship.
- Avid learner who is resourceful, resilient and result-focused.
- Effective leader with a strong drive to lead change and who strives to make a positive difference in the larger community.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong command of English, both written and spoken.
- Work based in Sunway City (may require travelling locally for work).
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities and/or has held leadership positions will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm