Are you passionate about sustainability?
Sunway Sustainability team is currently recruiting a new intern!
The Sustainable Development department is responsible for the formulation of necessary sustainable development policies, strategies, programmes, mechanisms and tools for Sunway Group. We liaise with the relevant Business Units and Group Functions to identify priority areas for implementation and closely monitor their performance to be reported as part of our Group-wide adherence to our commitment to sustainable development.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Opportunity to collaborate with 12 different industries in Sunway.
- Good career development and personal growth.
- A chance to make a difference towards creating a sustainable community.
What You Will Do
- Support department in collection of data and information for the purpose of reporting.
- Support department in execution of projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business / Management / Economics OR Degree in Engineering / Science subjects related to Sustainability, Sustainable Development, Built Environment, Environmental Management or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Obtain at least B+ and above in the following SPM or equivalent subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional Math.
- The internship is a mandatory requirement of the degree course.
- Interest in data is a mandatory requirement for this role.
- Keen interest in sustainability issues.
- Flexible and adaptable to contribute to the needs/duties of the team.
- Positive attitude in managing tasks assigned.
- Good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Environment,...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm