Sunway Pharmacy is a retail pharmacy chain in Malaysia owned by Sunway Group, one of Malaysia’s largest conglomerates with core interests in healthcare, property, construction and education. We are a growing retail chain with 14 outlets in multiple locations across Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Perak and Johor.
What You Will Do
- To assist Merchandise & Procurement department in all administrative matters.
- Track delivery of stocks after issuance of PO, update file accordingly.
- Track returns of stocks and chase suppliers for stocks collection at warehouse.
- Chase for Credit Note after stocks collection from warehouse.
- Conduct stock count when required.
- Compilation of promotion effectiveness.
- Compilation of email address.
- Housekeeping of Masterfile (with information derived from team members).
- Generate sales report for suppliers.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Minimum duration of 3-month internship.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have the ability to work with all levels across the Group and maintain professionalism and high integrity in carrying out the job scope.
- Proficiency in English and Malay; ability to converse and write professionally.
- High sense of responsibility and committed to achieve excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm