What You Will Do
- Support the implementation of career portal especially in the area of data extraction, import, export and analysis.
- Deliver data to end users in most appropriate format (ERP reporting tool, Excel, SSRS).
- Maintain and update existing reports based on routine schedules.
- Assist in career portal user acceptance test requirements and reports.
- Interpret data, analyze results and build analytics solutions using statistical techniques along with providing ongoing reports.
- Churn out relevant reports from the portal.
- Support Career team in the aspect of social media and increasing career visibility through social media and career websites.
- Support Career team in developing communication materials for the portal i.e. User Guide Book, Quick FAQ sheets/infographic.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Finance, Economics or Computer & Information Technology, with the professional goal of working in a data-related field.
- Fresh graduates/ interns with a passion for working with data.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel: pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- General relational database concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good technical writing skills is an added advantage.
- Good initiative and able to offer new ideas.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external parties.
- Good organizational and planning skills to manage time and meet deadlines and objectives.
- High personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm