What You Will Do
Prepare Management Reports accurately and accordance with approved Accounting Standards:
- To prepare and review monthly Management Report and to highlight outstanding issues.
- To check monthly reconciliation and constant follow-up to clear the un-reconcile items.
- To check payments and to ensure proper supporting documents are attached before submit for signatures.
- To retrieve old records/documents for reconciliation. So as to clear long outstanding issues.
- To liaise with relevant department to obtain proper documentation for checking and reconciliation.
Effective Cash flow Management:
- Prepare weekly forecasted cash flow and forecast payable and receivables as to ensure healthy cash flow position.
- Prepare monthly forecasted cash flow.
- To monitor daily cash flow position and to place out surplus fund to short term deposit.
Year end audit and tax submission:
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents and attend to queries.
- To provide relevant audit schedules.
- Checking of audit report and tax computation to ensure accuracy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance or any course relevant.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Melayu and English - written and spoken.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm