Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused.
What you will do
Duties & responsibility:
- Responsible for daily data & chart monitoring for abnormalities
- Responsible to work with Engineering / project team for yield and quality improvement.
- Perform experiment and data collection for engineering evaluation
- Assist Engineers in doing:
- Defect analysis & investigation
- Statistical analysis using software
- Data collection & compilation
- Engineering evaluation for projects
- Documentation for process improvements or new process steps
- Report generation for project presentation
Required Skills and Abilities
Currently pursuing Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering Knowledge /Skills :
- Good knowledge in chemical/chemistry engineering or any related engineering courses
- Keen interest in chemical engineering principles is an advantage
- Good troubleshooting skills & possess analytical thinking capability
- Able to recommend new ideas & suggestion for improvement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point for data analysis and presentation material
- Good communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Good working attitude and good disciplined
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:23rd July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.