We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for Good.
We’re an international bank, with 85,000 employees and a presence in 59 markets and our heritage spans more than 160 years, across some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We’re listed on the London and Hongkong stock exchanges.
Responsible banking has the power to change the world. And we’re dedicated to making a tangible impact by maintaining our roots. We’re doing everything we can to help communities and businesses prosper.
But that ambition doesn’t stop with our work - the same goes for our people. We’re disruptors, game changers, technologists, creatives, analysts, innovators and achievers and more…
Our roles go beyond banking and make a tangible difference to our communities and customers. No matter which team a student joins, what university or school they come from, what subject they studied or what country they call home, they’ll be accepted, supported and empowered to accelerate their personal and professional growth.
It’s up to our students to decide what they do next, but we’re sure we can provide them with a fulfilling career.
About the Internship programme
Our 10-week Global Internship Programme allows you to work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The programme is intended to create a pipeline to our International Graduate Programme and other full-time roles.
What you’ll experience
- A 10-week structured Internship programme, that typically takes place April - August
- A country induction, formal welcome to the Bank and get to know your peers
- On-the-job learning
- Be paired with a ‘buddy’ from the International Graduate Programme, to set you up for success and provide insights into the International Graduate programme, fondly known as the IG Programme
About the International Graduate programme
Our 18- month International Graduate Programme will provide with you an overview of our Bank, our business segments, and the wider banking industry. You will get basic theoretical banking knowledge. We will enable you to build professional, future skills, needed for enterprise-wide leaders and be part of a global network and connect with peers and senior leaders across our footprint.
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Global Internship Programme, you must
- Be in your in your penultimate (second to last) year of study of your bachelor or post-graduate degree.
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to, for the full duration of the internship.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for Internships.
For our International Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 3:59 pm