We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
Working as an Intern IMC Assistant at Signify is dynamic. You will be part of IMC team providing IMC operation support to commercial channels. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
You’ll be part of the Signify IMC in Malaysia and its responsibilities are communications, so customer first and collaborative attitude must be in your DNA.
What You Will Do
- Create artwork.
- Maintain social media content and platform.
- Assist supervisor/ co-lead on all campaigns roll out.
- Implement the day-to-day operations/ tasks assigned by supervisor within given timeline.
- Manage timeline for day-to-day tasks.
- Deliver tasks assigned effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with Product Marketing team, Retail Marketing team and Corporate Marketing team.
- Able to communicate effectively with Product Marketing team, Retail Marketing team and Corporate Marketing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates with major in Marcom or (Graphic) Design are welcome to apply.
- At least commit for 4 months internship period.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm