Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join Siemens Healthineers Malaysia as Trainee (SL1M) for Customer Service (CS) & Logistic Department . Trainee will be hired under the Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia Programme (SL1M) for 9 months period and attached to CS Logistic Department to provide administrative and logistic support.
What you will do
- Provide administrative support for overall CS department
- Monitor the tools management, calibration and purchase of new tools / spare parts
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.6
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Fresh graduate from Local, International or Foreign Institutions of Higher Learning as recognized by the Government of Malaysia
- Knowledge in MS Office (Words, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Monthly allowance of RM 2000 , six (6) days of annual leave, medical leave and SOCSO.
- Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm