Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Sound interesting? Then come in and join our Customer Services Malaysia team as Team Assistant & Logistics Support (Protégé / SLIM) to provide support to the operations team.
What You Will Do
- You will support the operations team to ensure all request being delivered on time and ensure the companies assistance is supported on time.
- You will create and support third party PO.
- You will work together with our CS employee and Logistics to ensure smooth transition between company, employee, customer, and vendors need.
- You are the Asset Coordinator and will be in-charge of managing of the assets, such as IT liaison for outstation staff, new hire arrangements & retiree checklist, and loss / theft reporting and claims.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Degree in Business or related fields.
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience.
- You have excellent communication in both written and spoken English.
- You are meticulous, detail-oriented and organized.
- You are a good team player.
- You have a positive learning attitude and a strong sense of ownership.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm