Functional Shared Services (FSS) is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in Malaysia hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
What you will do
- You will Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- You will ensure accuracy of all postings performed by you
- You will ensure that preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular Siemens companies before the deadlines.
- You will be responsible for on-time handling of all internal and external inquires accurately
- You will be responsible for month end closing activities, if any
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are Graduate from Finance / Accounts background
- You have 0-2 years of experience in Account receivable process
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- You are someone flexible to work on shifts
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm