The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day.
Work with Us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
"We energize society" by supporting our customers to make the transition to a more sustainable world, based on innovative technologies and our ability to turn ideas into reality. With nearly 90,000 employees around the world, we shape the energy systems of today and tomorrow.
Join the Siemens Energy Graduate Program at Siemens Energy in Sales & Engineering.
There are two types of jobs, those that directly impact the world and those that don’t. If you’re ready to get hands-on experience working on solutions that directly impact climate change and drive the energy transformation, then the Siemens Energy Graduate Program is the place for you.
As part of the Siemens Energy Graduate Program, you can design your future.
Over two exciting years, you’ll get hands-on experience by participating in three results-oriented assignments where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge, discover solutions, and experience our business from a different perspective. You’ll be actively integrated into the day-to-day activities of your project teams and gain a deep understanding of Siemens Energy.
If you’re a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our global teams and work on projects that drive the energy transformation, then now is the time to apply!
We’re accepting applications now for an anticipated November 2021 start date.
More Insights on the Sales & Engineering Program:
Be at the heart of what we do. As part of our Sales & Engineering team, you’ll get exposure to how we’re helping unlock unthinkable potential in technology, business, and society. You’ll help transition to a more sustainable energy by contributing to the success of our products. With a deep understanding of technology and its benefits, we capture market and customer requirements and translate them into opportunities – opportunities for new products and for innovation.
By understanding the market, our products and keeping in touch with our development engineers, you’ll help us come up with solutions and create a better future. Our teams operate in a variety of engineering sectors around the globe. If network power generators, lightweight robots, and groundbreaking energy technologies excite you, then there’s a place for you in our sales/engineering program.
Here is How You’ll Benefit from this Program:
- You will gain experience from day one while working on challenging projects.
- You will participate in three individual designed assignments including one cross job-functional assignment and one eight-month assignment abroad (Covid permitting).
- You will be assigned an experienced mentor who will support you in reaching your individual career goals.
- You will have access to graduate training modules and tools to help you grow.
- You will discover an excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens Energy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An above-average Master's, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study: Electrical, Industrial or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc. is preferred.
- Significant practical work experience up to 24 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.
- Excellent command of English is required to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm