The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Shaping the future of healthcare - We are a MEDtech leader with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and innovations. Driven by empowering providers to better help their patients, we're inspired by the five million people who benefit from our technologies every day. We're home for those who seek not only career success, but those who also enjoy helping people thrive.
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally - Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Malaysia SH team as Quality Assistant Trainee (Protégé) to support both Laboratory Diagnostics (In-Vitro) & Imaging (In-Vivo) medical devices related regulatory submissions & implementations of quality management systems.
What You Will Do
- You will prepare CSDT for renewal submissions to MDA, MoH.
- You will consolidate & prepare change notification submissions on IVDR & MDR changes.
- You will assist in integration of integration of Quality Management System to global Quality Management System IMS4C.
- You will provide day-to-day operations supports whenever required.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- You are a recent University graduate in natural sciences (for example biomedical, pharmaceutical studies or medical engineering) or equivalent.
- Must possess a CGPA of 3.3 and above.
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience.
Personality and Skills:
- You are proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
- You are meticulous and detail oriented.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
- You are able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers in all mediums of communication.
- You are self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Medical and Biomedical Science, Pharmacy and...
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm